Chesford Grange is a luxurious hotel, set in 17 acres of private grounds and woodlands in the heart of Warwickshire's countryside. Set in Shakespeare country and only minutes from the Midland's motorway network (the M6, M42, M40, M69 and A46) the hotel has the benefits of not just a peaceful, relaxing environment but is also easily accessible to busy towns and tourist attractions.
Chesford Grange offers 205 spacious bedrooms which have recently been updated, refitted and refurnished. Such has been the improvement, that the hotels Guest bedrooms now compare comfortably alongside other hotels upgraded bedrooms. The Deluxe bedrooms at Chesford Grange are exceptional in both quality, style and size. In May 2004 the hotel unveiled its new River Room restaurant, built at the rear of the property overlooking the landscaped gardens, providing an excellent setting for dining. The rebuilding and renovation of the hotels conference and banqueting centre has created one of the best conference venues in the heart of England.
- 650 Free Car parking spaces, Private entrance to Events Centre and only minutes from M40, M69 and only 20 minutes drive from the NEC.
- 205 Bedrooms, 68 deluxe and 137 standard rooms.
4 miles from Leamington Spa Train station and 4.5 miles from Warwick Parkway. (10 minute drive)
- The Kenilworth Suite has a maximum capacity of 700 delegates which makes a perfect venue for large conferences and banquets.
- WiFi high-speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel. Business Centre located in Reception
- Leisure facilities- Reflections Spa including indoor pool, gymnasium and steam room.